07 Aug Social Media Content Manager
Touch Creative is a social media and content marketing agency that helps brands connect meaningfully with their audiences to drive leads, loyalty and long-term brand equity. We believe in developing meaningful audience insights, the phenomenal power of creative content and utilising technology to enable laser sharp targeting.
Touch Creative is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications. As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team with more than 65 specialists across the Herd MSL group who are passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple – recruit awesome people who do great work and give them ability to learn, grow and lead in our creative environment. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national companies and leading brands to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our continuous growth, we are looking for a Social Media Content Manager to join the team. To succeed in this role you will:
- Produce high quality digital content optimised for multiple platforms (owned & paid social, digital display, email marketing, etc.) including visuals and copy, integrating Client / brand tone of voice across all digital assets
- Have experience in driving key Client relationships – a day to day Client lead, driving response to brief, budget scoping and managing Client expectation and team priorities
- Have experience in managing content production projects end-to-end including overseeing concepting, scripting, storyboarding, working with production partners, and project management
- Demonstrate strong capability in client counsel, being able to lead clients in the right direction, and offering guidance to ensure content is as good as it can be
- Showcase a best-in-class attitude – pushing the boundaries of creativity across all social assets and taking your team on the journey with you
- Demonstrate strong capability in prioritising and managing content strategy, development and production across agency teams
- Work closely with designers, junior content producers and project managers to align during briefings, creative development and production
- Ensure integration across three agency functions and bring the know-how to digest and bring social and digital media strategy to life through creative content
You will bring:
- 5+ years of creative/marketing/advertising/digital agency experience
- Strong background and experience using content, social media, and influencer strategies and tactics to deliver best-in-class programs and campaigns.
- Senior level understanding of the creative process from briefing in take, to creative development, production and final delivery
- Unparalleled understanding and experience across all key social platforms – Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, SnapChat, etc
- Senior level understanding of production processes and best practice
- The understanding of a consumer digital journey across all devices
- The appetite to tune into social media content trends and an understanding of the ever-changing digital viewer/consumer landscape
- Excellent time management (sets delivery expectations accordingly) and creative problem solving skills
- An organised and detail-oriented attitude, working well under tight deadlines; handling multiple projects and effectively prioritising projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A can do attitude – you are collaborative, a team player, innovator and a people-person
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
We offer flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment; a people focused learning oriented culture, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and much more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re ambitious, driven and naturally curious, please apply!Click Here to Apply