17 Feb Senior Account Manager
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative.
We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – 70 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
We are on the hunt for an ambitious and energetic Senior Account Manager who is keen to build a strong and successful career, working across some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
You will have at least 5+ year’s agency experience with strong experience in thought leadership, across some large, independent and complex programs and brands. You will also have proven experience managing client relationships and developing quality communications strategies.
You will think independently and have the ability to generate fresh ideas for our clients’ communications programs. Most importantly you will be passionate about the industry we work in, the brands we work with and be an outstanding people manager with strong capabilities coaching at all levels.
You will bring:
- Experience delivering quality work to great clients (including leading international and national companies)
- Experience running innovative integrated influencer communications programs
- You will inspire and lead a team of consultants to deliver outstanding results to our clients who include some of Australia and the world’s leading brands.
- An ability to manage multiple deadlines and demand
- You will have proven experience providing counsel to clients and building relationships at all levels.
- You will have a network of established relationships with media, influencers and stakeholders relevant to these sectors.
You must have:
- Minimum of 5-6 years of consumer experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience delivering in a fast paced environment displaying logical thinking, forward planning and the ability to identify, flag and solve problems
- Must have strong technical skills – both with client subject matter and PR skills
- Team time management and budget stewardship to drive effective, efficient campaigns
- Must be proactive and an ideas generator
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re an ambitious, driven, committed and problem solver, please apply!Click Here to Apply