05 Nov Senior Account Manager – Vacant
Touch Creative is a social media and content marketing agency that helps brands connect meaningfully with their audiences to drive leads, loyalty and long-term brand equity. We believe in developing meaningful audience insights, the phenomenal power of creative content and utilising technology to enable laser sharp targeting.
Touch is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications. As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team- with more than 75 specialists across the Herd MSL group who are passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple – recruit awesome people who do great work and give them ability to learn, grow and lead in our creative environment. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national companies and leading brands to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our continuous growth and success, we are looking for an experienced and talented Senior Account Manager to drive our strategic approach to campaign development across a large number of b2b and b2c brand, including Schneider Electric, American Express, Salesforce and Corona.
You will be a strategic thinker with a passion for data led creative, and capable of delivering technically excellent work while inspiring the team around you. You will be responsible for the performance of your accounts, team and play a star role in helping the agency continue to grow.
- Apply your social media and content marketing skills to lead and manage campaigns from start to finish, ensuring they are fully integrated across channels.
- Build strong relationships with clients to develop a deep understanding of their needs
- Manage, respond to, resolve and plan for all escalated project risks
- Develop budgets, timelines, invoices and forecasts and be accountable for delivery
- Manage internal workflow and implement ways to improve how we work
- Have an opinion and a voice on how to proactively seek and pursue opportunities to grow the agency
- Mentor and develop our team
- Champion innovation and technical advancement
- Value tenacity, and give honest and strong council inside and outside of the agency
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
We offer flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you have a relevant degree, coupled with 5-7 years’ on the job experience working on social media and content, excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for influencer marketing and a charismatic approach to building relationships with clients and teams, then please get in Touch.
Click Here to Apply