29 May Senior Account Manager – Social Media & Content Marketing- Vacant
Touch Creative is a social media and content marketing agency that helps brands connect meaningfully with their audiences to drive leads, loyalty and long-term brand equity. We believe in developing meaningful audience insights, the phenomenal power of creative content and utilising technology to enable laser sharp targeting.
Touch is part of Herd MSL, which is owned by Publicis Communications. As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team- with more than 65 specialists across the Herd MSL group who are passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple – recruit awesome people who do great work and give them ability to learn, grow and lead in our creative environment. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national companies and leading brands to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our continuous growth and success, we are looking for an experienced and talented social media and content marketing professional to work across a variety of large B2B and B2C clients including Corona, Gumtree, Entertainment One, nbn and Salesforce.
You will be a creative thinker, with excellent client service, capable of delivering technically excellent work and inspiring the team around you. You will be responsible for the performance of your accounts, team and play a star role in helping the agency continue to grow.
- Apply your client and project management skills to lead and manage social and content campaigns from start to finish, ensuring we produce high quality work, strong results and delivery within budget
- Build strong relationships with clients to develop a deep understanding of their business to help create award-winning work and new commercial opportunities
- Facilitate integration within the team and the broader Herd MSL group
- Manage, respond to, resolve and plan for all escalated project risks
- Develop budgets, timelines, invoices and forecasts and be accountable for delivery
- Manage internal workflow and implement ways to improve how we work
- Have an opinion and a voice on how to proactively seek and pursue opportunities to grow the agency
- Mentor and develop our team
- Champions innovation and technical advancement
- Value tenacity, and give honest and strong council inside and outside of the agency
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
We offer flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you have a relevant degree, coupled with 5-7 years’ on the job experience working on social media and content, excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for creative and technically excellent work and a charismatic approach to building relationships with clients and teams, then please get in Touch.Click Here to Apply