19 Dec Senior Account Manager- Consumer – Vacant
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative.
We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – 70 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
We are on the hunt for an ambitious and energetic Senior Account Manager who is keen to build a strong and successful career, working across some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
You will have 4-6 years’ agency communications experience working with outstanding consumer brands to deliver award winning results for your clients in the consumer space. On a day to day basis, you will be involved in business and account planning, budgeting and resourcing, providing trusted client counsel, and assisting in the development and implementation of complex communications strategies.
You will leverage your excellent networks and local media relations experience, and ability to manage media sell-in and lead a press office. You will excel at meeting your conflicting priorities to manage multiple tasks and deadlines, have outstanding written and verbal skills.
Most importantly you will think independently and be passionate about the industry we work in, the brands we work with, and be looking to grow and learn within a supportive team.
You will bring:
- Strong consumer media relationships and knowledge of Australian media landscape
- Campaign planning and account management skills or ability to provide strong support
- Experience managing and motivating junior team members
- Experience in scoping, planning and resource allocation
- Experience and confidence presenting to client stakeholders
- An ability to translate brand related content and develop unique angles to take to different media
- An ability to manage multiple deadlines and demands
- Experience working with influencers and an understanding of social and/or digital
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships
You must have:
- Minimum of 4-6 years of consumer experience
- Confident and proficient publicity skills, and be able to work with teams to deliver strong media results
- Experience being the key client lead on multiple accounts
- Experience delivering in a fast paced environment displaying logical thinking, forward planning and the ability to identify, flag and solve problems
- Must have strong technical skills – both with client subject matter and PR skills
- Team time management and budget stewardship to drive effective, efficient campaigns
- Must be proactive and an ideas generator
- Ability to identify risks and be a problem solver
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re an ambitious, driven, committed and problem solver, please apply!Click Here to Apply