13 Sep Senior Account Director – Social Media & Content Marketing – Vacant
Touch Creative is a social media and content marketing agency that helps brands connect meaningfully with their audiences to drive leads, loyalty and long-term brand equity. We believe in developing meaningful audience insights, the phenomenal power of creative content and utilising technology to enable laser sharp targeting.
Touch is part of Herd MSL and is owned by Publicis Communications. As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – with more than 65 specialists across the Herd MSL group who are passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple – recruit awesome people who do great work and give them ability to learn, grow and lead in our creative environment. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national companies and leading brands to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our continuous growth and success, we are looking for an experienced and talented social media and content marketing professional to support our next phase of growth, to lead the agency culture and development and deliver best practice work across a variety of large B2B and B2C clients including nbn, Corona, Gumtree, Schneider Electric, AFL and Entertainment One.
You will be a strategic leader, with proven experience in galvanising teams to deliver outstanding results. With rounded experience in creative, client service and deep technical skills in content marketing, you will be responsible for driving the performance of the agency and play a significant role in defining and delivering its future.
- Have 8-10 years agency experience leading teams, large strategic accounts across multiple sectors and delivery of creative campaigns
- Apply your client and project management skills to lead and manage social and content campaigns from start to finish, ensuring production of high quality work, strong results and delivery within budget
- Lead client relationships, finding opportunities to embed yourself in their business to provide solid ongoing consultancy and new commercial opportunities
- Lead integration within the team, the broader Herd MSL group and Publicis network
- Manage, respond to, resolve and plan for all escalated project risks
- Drive financial and business planning for the Touch, and lead on delivery
- Manage internal workflow and implement ways to improve how we work
- Have an opinion and a voice on how to proactively seek and pursue opportunities to grow the agency
- Drive agency growth through proactive and organic business development
- A passion for mentoring teams and inspiring positive behaviours
- Champions innovation and technical advancement
- Value tenacity, and give honest and strong council inside and outside of the agency
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
We offer flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you have a relevant degree, coupled with 8-10 years’ on the job experience working on social media and content, excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for creative and technically excellent work and a charismatic approach to building relationships with clients and teams, then please get in Touch.Click Here to Apply