05 Dec Business and Technology Lead – Vacant
N2N Communications, part of Herd MSL, has a unique opportunity for a Practice Head to lead our Business and Technology Practice.
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative. We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns.
Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Herd MSL has a team of more than 75 specialists with 25+ in N2N Communications that specialises in corporate, b2b/technology and government sectors.
We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from NBN, Facebook, American Express and Salesforce.
The Business and Technology lead would report to N2N Communications Managing Director and join N2N Communication’s established leadership team.
Driven and ambitious, we are looking for someone that is:
- Passionate about enterprise technology and / or corporate sectors
- Has the ability to develop and execute complex, multifaceted campaign strategies across sectors
- Demonstrates solid experience as the trusted, strategic counsel to senior clients and the desire to be part of a forward-thinking leadership team
- Has a strong head for risk and opportunity, the ability to work with ambiguity and make decisions as part of the ‘the bigger picture’
- Has exceptional written and presentation skills and a head for new and organic business development
You will bring:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the industry as part of a mid-to-large PR agency and/or in-house specialising in b2b communications.
- Senior management experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to drive agency growth and lead a team of strong and ambitious consultants to success
- Experience in leading large account teams and the ability to juggle high level strategy cross multiple disciplines
- A strong contacts base, business acumen and the capability to forecast capacity levels, team performance and sound financial management
- Demonstrated skills in agency leadership – respected by your team and the market.
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning-oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity and more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
We are proud to say that our team actively welcomes, promotes and celebrates the diversity and inclusion of people from a variety of backgrounds and reflects this attitude in all business practices. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job.
If you have ambition and drive for a leadership career in agency, we would love the opportunity to meet you!
Click Here to Apply