21 Oct Influencer and Public Relation Manager
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative.
We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – 70 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups
As a result of our continuous growth and success, we are looking for a talented influencer and public relations manager to help to drive our strategic approach to campaign development across our range of FMCG and beauty clients, such as Proctor and Gamble.
You will be a creative thinker with a passion for data led insight, and capable of delivering technically excellent work while inspiring the team around you. You will be responsible for the performance of your accounts, team and play a star role in helping the agency continue to grow.
- Apply your client and influencer management skills to lead and manage influencer campaigns from start to finish, ensuring they are fully integrated across social, advertising and PR.
- Build strong relationships with influencers clients to develop a deep understanding their needs and how to correctly pair them
- Have a strong network of influencer connections and bring best practice their insight on how to leverage their capabilities
- Facilitate integration within the team and the broader Herd MSL group
- Manage, respond to, resolve and plan for all escalated project risks
- Develop budgets, timelines, invoices and forecasts and be accountable for delivery
- Manage internal workflow and implement ways to improve how we work
- Have an opinion and a voice on how to proactively seek and pursue opportunities to grow the agency
- Mentor and develop our team
- Champions innovation and technical advancement
- Value tenacity, and give honest and strong council inside and outside of the agency
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
We offer flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you have a relevant degree, coupled with 3-5 years’ on the job experience working on social media and content, excellent interpersonal skills, a passion for influencer marketing and a charismatic approach to building relationships with clients and teams, then please get in touch.Click Here to Apply