07 Jan In-house Communications Consultant – 12 month contract
Fuel Communications is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications.
As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our fearless, curious and ambitious team – with 65 specialists across the Herd MSL group who are passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our growth and success, we are now on the hunt for an exceptional, proactive and hands on communications consultant to join our talented team. This unique role requires you to work full time embedded with one of our key FMCG clients to deliver high performing integrated communication campaigns spanning earned, social, influencer and experiential. This role is ideal for someone looking to experience an in-house Communications role.
To be successful in this role you’ll bring:
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in integrated communications with strong experience in the FMCG, consumer health and beauty brands
- Proven track record in delivering strong results across a number of sectors and experience building and managing stakeholder relationships to develop strategic and creative content marketing ideas and deliver campaigns to market
- The drive to run innovative integrated influencer communications programs, all while working in a creative, innovative and fun environment!
- The capability to work in-house and support brand managers and the PR agency to deliver exceptional communications campaigns
- The capability to think independently and be passionate about the industry we work in and the brands we work with.
- A lively, fun and outgoing attitude and the ability to lead and support a team to be the very best they can be
The role offers:
- This is a unique opportunity to work in-house with one of the largest FMCG companies with a brand portfolio of premium consumer health and beauty brands.
- A chance to grow and learn within a supportive and fun environment
- Working with a team who is passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic project
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Opportunity to bring a creative flair to everything you do
- Opportunity to work on award winning campaigns
- Tailored training programs and dedicated career manager
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning culture, variety and opportunity, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, access to industry leading mentors and much more. Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Pyrmont.
If you’re ambitious, positive, and energetic, and would love the opportunity to build and protect the reputation of some of the world’s leading brands please apply!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.
Herd MSL believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.Click Here to Apply