29 Aug Head of Content
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative.
We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – 70 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
We are on the hunt for an ambitious and strategic Head of Content who is keen to build a strong and successful career, working across some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
You will have at least 8-9 years’ experience with strong experience in developing brilliant content strategy and delivery for existing and new clients.
As the Head of Content you identify proactive opportunities for our clients to grow their business by harnessing the full power of integrated communications. In doing so, you will reflect the agency’s vision to be the best strategic and creative communications agency in Australia. You are passionate about challenging the status quo through brilliant strategic and creative solutions.
- Show leadership across the agency to deliver world-class strategy and content – inclusive of videos, infographics, blogs etc – and ensuring the optimal delivery of that content to target and engage audiences across multiple channels.
- Develop close 1:1 relationships with our clients to develop a deep understanding of their business, insights into challenges and long term strategic solutions.
- Build a team of specialists in content strategy and content production through identification of talent, investment, training and collaboration with agency leadership teams to drive long term career paths.
- Work closely with agency leads, senior consultants, Creative Director and Strategy Director to deliver world-class work.
- Proactively seek trends, tools and processes that will build capability, deliver value, improve efficiency and benefit the content we create for clients.
- Delivery of internal and external plans to drive organic client growth and market presence.
- Proactively identify build opportunities for growth and new business.
You must have:
- Minimum of 8-9 years of experience
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- A brilliant strategic mind – the ability to identify challenges, harness insight and drive solutions that win the trust and respect of our clients.
- Outstanding market insight – business, industry, consumer, media and creative.
- Confidence to counsel at senior level and build long term, strategic relationships.
- Leadership to engage, excite and motivate our team to improve the quality of our content strategy and delivery.
- Outstanding understanding of the agency’s content strategy and delivery process from briefing to execution including high attention to detail.
- Strong team player, including ability to collaborate with peers and mentor more junior team members.
- Confident with data and technology to harness insight and lead counsel.
- Appetite for learning new skills and tools – including techniques that push us into new horizons
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re an ambitious, driven, committed and problem solver, please apply!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.Click Here to Apply