05 Dec Group Account Director
N2N Communications, part of Herd MSL, has a unique opportunity for a Group Account Director to lead our Business and Technology Practice.
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative. We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns.
Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Herd MSL has a team of more than 60 Communications practitioner with 20 Consultants in N2N Communications specialising in corporate, b2b/technology and government sectors.
We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from NBN Co, Facebook, Lenovo, Schneider Electric, Nutanix and Audi.
The Group Account Director would report to N2N Communications Managing Director and join N2N Communication’s established leadership team.
Driven and ambitious, we are looking for someone that is:
- Passionate about enterprise technology and / or corporate sectors
- Has the ability to develop and execute complex, multifaceted campaign strategies across sectors
- Demonstrates solid experience as the trusted, strategic counsel to senior clients and the desire to be part of a forward-thinking leadership team
- Has a strong head for risk and opportunity, the ability to work with ambiguity and make decisions as part of the ‘the bigger picture’
- Has exceptional written and presentation skills and a head for new and organic business development
You will bring:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in the industry as part of a mid-to-large PR agency and/or in-house specialising in b2b communications.
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Senior management experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to drive agency growth and lead a team of strong and ambitious consultants to success
- Experience in leading large account teams and the ability to juggle high level strategy cross multiple disciplines
- A strong contacts base, business acumen and the capability to forecast capacity levels, team performance and sound financial management
- Demonstrated skills in agency leadership – respected by your team and the market.
- Manage a portfolio of technology and B2B clients.
- Grow the technology and B2B portfolio with both new and organic opportunities.
- Develop new capabilities and innovative services for our clients.
- Be a senior leader both within the N2N and Herd MSL team.
- Involved in business planning, strategy and vision.
- Commercially astute, demonstrated by meeting revenue targets.
- Manage and inspire the team to deliver excellent client service and work closely with the team to support career growth.
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements, a fast-paced and fun environment, and a people focused learning-oriented culture.
We are proud to say that our team actively welcomes, promotes and celebrates the diversity and inclusion of people from a variety of backgrounds and reflects this attitude in all business practices. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job.
If you have ambition and drive for a leadership career in agency, we would love the opportunity to meet you!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.
Click Here to Apply