07 Jan Group Account Director – Consumer
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies –Fuel Communications, N2N Communications and Touch Creative.
We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – 70 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
We want to know….
- Are you looking to take the next stage in your agency career and lead a smart and talented group of individuals into 2020 and beyond?
- Do you thrive on answering complex communications challenges with creative and strategically sound solutions?
- Are you passionate about building a business and being a key decision maker in future growth and direction?
- Can you consult and advise to key stakeholders on communications strategies and results?
Then, you sound like the perfect fit for Fuel!
We are on the hunt for an ambitious and strategic Group Account Director who is keen to come on the next stage of our journey with us and our people, to build a strong and successful career, working in our consumer business.
You will bring:
- Strong strategic planning skills, with experience of crafting and implementing complicated earned (PR) and owned (social) communications strategies for national and international brands
- Understanding of the marketing mix and experience working in an integrated role with agencies across the wider communications portfolio
- A passion for delivering impactful and measurable business outcomes with clear examples of success
- Interest and experience in driving positive commercial outcomes internally, including strong business management skills
- Ability to play a leadership role internally and externally, including strong stakeholder management, clear senior counsel and ability to navigate issues quickly and effectively
You must have:
- Minimum of 10 years of communications experience, preferably consumer
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Experience delivering in a fast paced environment displaying logical thinking, forward planning and the ability to identify, flag and solve problems
- Must have strong technical skills – including written and presentational
- Have worked with team time management, budget stewardship and commercial management tools previously
- Strong understanding of the PR industry, including the issues and opportunities its facing locally and globally
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re an ambitious, driven, committed and problem solver, please apply!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.Click Here to Apply