22 Oct Client Services Director – Vacant
Fuel Communications, part of Herd MSL, has a unique opportunity for an ambitious and autonomous client services lead seeking a truly integrated agency role.
This newly created role requires a strategic PR lead working for a major multi-faceted FMCG client across globally recognised brands. This new client relationship forms part of an agency village model and will require a driven and accountable senior lead to work alongside some of the best and brightest in the Publicis network.
With the confidence to build strong internal and external relationships, you will be responsible for strategic and creative direction, managing complex senior stakeholder relationships and driving a large team of 10+ consultants to deliver bold and compelling integrated communications.
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative. We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns.
Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Herd MSL has a team of more than 75 specialists with 20+ in Fuel Communications that specialises in consumer lifestyle, FMCG, travel and consumer tech sectors.
We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national companies and leading consumer brands to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As a client services lead you will:
- Inspire and direct a high performing and ambitious team to push the boundaries to produce high impact communications and award-winning campaigns
- Bring solid experience in working closely with other agency partners to deliver stand out integrated campaigns
- Demonstrate you are a trusted, strategic counsel to clients – develop deep rooted relationships that lay the foundations for existing and future business growth
- Drive integrated work throughout media, content, social, influencers and activations.
- Drive strategic direction and showcase strong career development and mentoring amongst team members to foster growth and ongoing career development
- Be bold in your decision making and thrive in an environment where you are cross managing agency partners whilst driving multiple projects and managing team deliverables
- Initiate and grow the business pipeline – new and organic
You will bring:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in public relations/integrated communications in a mid-to-large PR agency in Australia or other markets
- A passion for, and experience in driving complex and multifaceted campaigns across consumer and FMCG sectors
- Ability to manage and direct a team to deliver best-in-class responses across a high volume of briefs, on time and within budget
- Experience in leading large-scale accounts and agency teams and the ability to cross multiple disciplines to deliver integrated thinking and stand out results for your clients
- A strong contacts base, business acumen and proven financial acumen
- Demonstrated skills in agency leadership – respected by your team and the market.
Part of Publicis Communications and global PR network MSL, Sydney based Herd MSL has over 21 years in the market and achieved multiple agency and campaign wins and Cannes Awards for creativity.
If you have ambition and drive for a leadership career in our agency, we would love the opportunity to meet you!Click Here to Apply