22 Oct Client Services Director – Major Technology Infrastructure Client – Vacant
Herd MSL has a unique opportunity for an ambitious and talented Client Services Director / Practice head to lead the account for a significant client in the technology/infrastructure sector.
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative. We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns.
Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Herd MSL has a team of more than 65 specialists that specialises in corporate, consumer lifestyle, b2b/technology and government sectors.
We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national companies and leading consumer brands to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
The Client Services Director would oversee a major, established client with a talented and highly skilled team that includes public and media relations specialists, corporate affairs, creative, social strategists, content marketing, video producers and paid amplification.
- Be passionate about enterprise technology/telecommunications and the broader media, business, political and public agenda
- Have proven ability to develop and execute complex, multifaceted campaign strategies
- Demonstrate solid experience as the trusted, strategic counsel to senior clients and the desire to be part of a forward-thinking leadership team
- Have a strong head for risk and opportunity, the ability to work with ambiguity and make decisions as part of the ‘the bigger picture’
- Have exceptional written and presentation skills
- Lead, inspire and collaborate closely with our account and client team
You will bring:
- A minimum of 10-15 years’ experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry
- Experience in a senior agency role and/or in house equivalent in technology/telecommunications
- Senior management experience and be able to demonstrate the ability to lead a team of strong and ambitious consultants to success
- Capability and experience running large integrated campaigns (that have earned media, stakeholder and digital/content components)
- Experience in leading large account teams and the ability to juggle high level strategy cross multiple disciplines
- Business acumen and the capability to forecast capacity levels, team performance and sound financial management
- Respected by your team and the market for your leadership and depth of your sectoral knowledge and experience.
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning-oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity and more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
We are proud to say that our team actively welcomes, promotes and celebrates the diversity and inclusion of people from a variety of backgrounds and reflects this attitude in all business practices. We encourage people with disability, Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander Australians, young people and people from culturally diverse backgrounds to apply for this job.
If you have ambition and drive for a leadership career in agency, we would love the opportunity to meet you!
Please click on the link to apply!Click Here to Apply