21 Jun Agency Lead / General Manager – Vacant
N2N Communications, part of Herd MSL, has a unique opportunity for an ambitious General Manager or Practice Director seeking an agency leadership role.
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative. We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns.
Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Herd MSL has a team of more than 65 specialists with 25+ in N2N Communications that specialises in corporate, b2b/technology and government sectors.
We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national companies and leading consumer brands to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
The agency leadership role would report to Herd MSL’s CEO and join Herd MSL’s established executive team.
As Agency Lead you will work with N2N’s leadership team to:
- Drive strategic direction and overall agency and team growth and development
- Initiate and grow the business pipeline – new and organic
- Inspire and lead a high performing and ambitious team to push the boundaries to produce high impact communications and award-winning campaigns
- Be instrumental in ensuring positive and supportive business culture and progression of our talented team
- Demonstrate you are a trusted, strategic counsel to senior clients and have a strong head for risk and opportunity
- Have the ability to work with ambiguity to lead and direct the team to definitive outcomes
You will bring:
- A minimum of 15+ years’ experience in the public relations/integrated communications in a mid-to-large PR agency in Australia or other markets
- A passion for, and experience in driving complex and multifaceted campaigns across corporate, b2b/technology and/or government sectors
- Experience in leading large accounts and teams and the ability to cross multiple disciplines and drive integrated campaigns for clients
- A strong contacts base, business acumen and proven financial acumen
- Demonstrated skills in agency leadership – respected by your team and the market.
Part of Publicis Communications and global PR network MSL, Sydney based Herd MSL has over 21 years in the market and achieved multiple agency and campaign wins and Cannes Awards for creativity.
If you have ambition and drive for a leadership career in agency, we would love the opportunity to meet you!Click Here to Apply