02 Dec Account Manager – N2N Communications
N2N Communications is part of Herd MSL, and is owned by Publicis Communications.
As part of this group we solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led, multi-channel campaigns.
We believe in creating conversations that change Australia and our team is fearless and curious in its approach to deliver creative and integrated campaigns with impact.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, do great work and provide the opportunity to learn in a creative environment. We work in complex and disruptive sectors across an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders, Government departments and fast growth start-ups.
As a result of our growth and success, N2N Communications is looking for an Account Manager to join the team.
To be successful in this role you will bring:
- At least 4+ years’ experience working with B2B, technology and/or corporate brands
- A passion to tell interesting and insightful stories for our Clients supported by solid media, influencer and/or stakeholder contacts in the Australian and New Zealand markets
- Experience playing an integral role in managing project and retained campaign work for major brands and organisations with diverse communications requirements
- The ability to manage up and down within a team and experience supporting the career growth of junior team members
- Independent thinking, courage to challenge the norm and confidence to generate fresh ideas internally and externally
- Excellent written skills from pitch response to media release, case study, byline and online content production
- A genuine passion for the industry we work in, the brands we work with, and looking to grow and learn as part of a driven and ambitious team
The role offers:
- The opportunity to work with some of Australia’s most exciting, challenging and iconic brands
- Industry leading learning and development opportunities and a dedicated Career Manager
- Unrivalled career growth and progression as part a strengths based environment
- Autonomy to own your work, your relationships and add creative flair into your every day
At Herd MSL we encourage our people to work in a way that provides balance, and we pride ourselves in fostering a behavioural led approach to flexibility. We are fun and fast-paced and thrive in a learning based culture. As part of our team you will also enjoy a heap of added benefits including summer Friday early marks, having your Birthday off, industry leading parental leave, health and wellbeing support, giving back days and additional leave with longevity. You will also have access to industry leading mentors and much more.
Keen to dive in? Please drop us a line and share why you’re the one for this role.
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.
Herd MSL believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.Click Here to Apply