11 Sep Account Manager
HERD MSL is seeking an experienced Account Manager to play an integral role within its award winning N2N Communication team. Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative. We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team of over 65 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
As an Account Manager on the B2B/Tech team you will;
- Have over five years’ experience working with and passion for B2B, technology and/or corporate brands
- You will be driven into telling interesting and insightful stories for your clients, with solid media, influencer and stakeholder contacts in the Australian and New Zealand markets and experience in selling to the media
- Play an integral role in managing retained accounts and campaign work for major brands and organisations with diverse communications requirements
- Ability to manage both junior and senior team members and prioritise across multiple accounts
- An appetite to go above and beyond and ambition to take the next step up both for clients and internally for your teams
We invest heavily in training and development, are passionate about our culture and believe our team are at their best when they can actively pursue great opportunities, challenge themselves and have fun while they do it.
N2N offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, with a people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re ambitious, driven, naturally curious, engaging and inspiring, please apply!Click Here to Apply