04 Dec Account Manager- Beauty/ FMCG
Herd MSL represents one of Australia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies – N2N Communications, Fuel Communications and Touch Creative.
We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – 70 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple – recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
We are on the hunt for an ambitious and energetic Account Manager who is keen to build a strong and successful career, working across some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
You will have 3-5 years’ agency communications experience working with outstanding consumer brands to deliver award winning results for your clients in the beauty/ FMCG space.
You will have strong experience working on large beauty and lifestyle brands as well as supporting the management of smaller accounts where they can really test and grow their skills. You will have excellent relationships with Australian beauty and consumer lifestyle media and be skilled at developing proactive story angles.
You will bring:
- Strong consumer media relationships and knowledge of Australian media landscape. Beauty and consumer lifestyle relationships are a must
- Experience managing and motivating junior team members
- Experience in scoping, planning and resource allocation
- An ability to translate brand related content and develop unique angles to take to different media
- An ability to manage multiple deadlines and demands
- Some influencer, social and/or digital experience
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships
You must have:
- Minimum of 3-5 years of consumer experience in beauty and FMCG
- Confidence and proficient publicity skills, and be able to work with teams to deliver strong media results
- Established account management skills
- Experience in event management and delivering premium events
- Experience in leveraging partnerships
- Experience delivering in a fast paced environment displaying logical thinking, forward planning and the ability to identify, flag and solve problems
- Must have strong technical skills – both with client subject matter and PR skills
- Team time management and budget stewardship to drive effective, efficient campaigns
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re an ambitious, creative and a problem solver, please apply!
Click Here to Apply