25 Mar Account Director
Herd MSL represents one of Australasia’s largest and most-awarded group of agencies – Fuel Communications, N2N Communications and Touch Creative.
We solve complex business problems through outstanding creative ideas, technically excellent execution and content led multi-channel campaigns. Our difference is our dynamic, fearless and ambitious team – 65 specialists passionate about creative and integrated campaigns with impact. Our skills span creative, communication, social media, content and paid media.
Our strategy is simple: recruit brilliant people, provide great work and the ability to learn in a creative environment. Our talented team is most passionate about complex and disrupted sectors and large scale strategic projects. We work with an impressive portfolio of clients, ranging from established multi-national technology companies, and leading consumer and corporate brands, to innovative industry leaders and fast growth start-ups.
We are on the hunt for an ambitious and energetic Account Director who is keen to build a strong and successful career, working across some of Australia’s most iconic brands.
You will have at least 7 year’s agency experience with strong experience in thought leadership, across some large, independent and complex programs and brands. You will also have proven experience managing client relationships and developing quality communications strategies.
You will think independently and have the ability to generate fresh ideas for our clients’ communications programs. Most importantly you will be passionate about the industry we work in, the brands we work with and be an outstanding people manager with strong capabilities coaching at all levels.
You will bring:
- Strong media relationships and knowledge of Australian media landscape – with a focus on the consumer space
- Campaign planning and ability to deliver high quality strategic and creative thinking
- Account management skills or ability to provide strong support
- Experience and confidence presenting to client stakeholders
- An ability to translate brand related content and develop unique angles to take to different media
- An ability to manage multiple deadlines and demands
- Experience working with influencers and an understanding of social and/or digital
- Impeccable communication skills and the ability to build effective relationships
- Event management experience and ability to deliver high quality events
- Experience managing and motivating junior team members
- Experience in scoping, planning and resource allocation
You must have:
- Minimum of seven years of consumer experience
- Relevant tertiary education
- Experience collaborating and working with other agencies across multiple disciplines (creative, media, shopper)
- Confident and proficient publicity skills, and be able to work with teams to deliver strong media results
- Experience being the key client lead on multiple accounts
- Experience delivering in a fast paced environment displaying logical thinking, forward planning and the ability to identify, flag and solve problems
- Must have strong technical skills – both with client subject matter and PR skills
- Team time management and budget stewardship to drive effective, efficient campaigns
- Must be proactive and an ideas generator
- Ability to identify risks and be a problem solver
Herd MSL offers flexible working arrangements to suit personal commitments, a fast-paced and fun environment, a people focused learning oriented culture, variety and new opportunities, and a heap of added benefits including birthday days off, Friday 3pm finish throughout summer, additional leave with longevity, fresh fruit and more! Plus, you get to work in our creative and open office in the heart of Surry Hills.
If you’re an ambitious, driven, committed and problem solver, please apply!
Herd MSL operates as an associated entity of Publicis Communications Australia Pty Ltd.Click Here to Apply