Public Relations, or managing the two-way communication between an organisation and its multiple audiences, can be complex. What works for one company is entirely inappropriate for another.
n2n helps its clients communicate effectively with journalists, bloggers, analysts, customers, partners, government agencies, regulators, influencers, community groups, consumers and employees throughout Australia, New Zealand and the Asia Pacific region.
Our Public Relations toolkit includes:
- Communications Strategy – determining the right approach to achieve quantifiable objectives
- Key Message Development – identifying what differentiates an organisation from its competitors and translating it into strong messages with powerful proof points
- Media and Analyst Relations – working with industry influencers so they can represent your organisation accurately
- Stakeholder Communications – identifying all of the publics affected by an organisation or issue, and crafting communication models that are appropriate for their area of interest
- Executive Profiling – strategies to promote senior executives ranging from speaking engagements and association memberships to media platforms
- Issues & Crisis Management – preparation, management and minimisation of issues
- Corporate & Social Responsibility – programs to sustain an organisation’s reputation and role in society
- Partner & Channel Communications – helping organisations engage partners and sales teams
- Training – media training, key message training, PR training, social media training and more